Hanger Clamps are rated for 1,000 lb load capacity and install on HSS 4 x 2 tubing. They are used on Main Tubes or Cross Tubes to allow hanging of equipment below the roof deck while utilizing the ability of the Framing Clamps to distribute the load to panel points on the top chord of the bar joist. Hanger Clamps offer flexibility in location by sliding along the HSS 4 x 2 tubing to locate your equipment in the desired position and then secure it in place with Grade 5 bolts.
- Pre-Engineered and Tested System
- Adaptable and Cost Effective
- Rated for 1,000 lb. per Clamp/2,000 lb. per Header
- Proper Transfer of Loads to the Joist Top Chord
- Easily Installed Without Welding